The Nady DM microphone series is specifically designed to handle extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL’s) without distortion especially suited to live instruments. The DM-80 is especially for extended lower frequency response (Kick Drum).
- Cardioid pattern allows close miking without bleed-through from other drum kit pieces
- Neodymium element delivers maximum output
- Up to 140dB SPL handling capacity for distortionfree reproduction of even the loudest drums and other instruments
- Transformerless moving-coil dynamic design for enhanced bass and fast transient response
- All metal construction for maximum reliability
- Special rubber shockmount mic holder minimizes floor vibration pick-up
- Incredibly small, low-profile design for minimum visibility and versatile close-miking placement around the drum kit
- Gold-plated XLR for maximum conductivity
- Full frequency response for sonic punch with exceptional clarity
DM 70: Versatile mic with high pass at 70hz to isolate low frequencies (kick drum). Well suited for close-miking snares, toms, all percussion, brass and woodwinds
DM 80: Versatile Kick drum mic with extended low-end response specially tailored for bass drums and other large
DM 90: Ultimate Kick drum mic with low pass at 10k for isolating snare, cymbals and other unwanted transients.