DM-90 Dynamic Kick Drum/Instrument MicrophoneHigh roll-off High SPL Exceptional for Kick Drum
- Large-size housing especially acoustically designed for the most accurate reproduction of the extended low frequencies of kick drums and other bass instruments and amps.
- Large diaphragm dynamic element with excellent attack and punch for truest sound
- Supercardioid pattern for ultimate feedback rejection
- Ultra-high SPL capability-ideal for live or recording close-miking of all types of drums and percussion instruments, and also for accurate sonic reproduction of brass, woodwind and other instruments producing high sound fields
- Rugged die-cast body with internal shock mount and hardened steel grille
176 in stock
The Nady DM-90 Dynamic Kick Drum Microphone was specially designed for the most accurate reproduction of extended low-frequency instruments and amps. The Nady DM-90 mic features a dynamic element and large diaphragm for capturing the attack, punch, and high SPL of bass drums. Supercardioid pattern for ultimate feedback rejection, and a rugged die-cast body with internal shockmount and hardened steel grille.
DM 70: Versatile mic with high pass at 70hz to isolate low frequencies (kick drum). Well suited for close-miking snares, toms, all percussion, brass and woodwinds
DM 80: Versatile Kick drum mic with extended low-end response specially tailored for bass drums and other large
DM 90: Ultimate Kick drum mic with low pass at 10k for isolating snare, cymbals and other unwanted transients.
|Dimensions||11.5 × 5 × 3 in|