DW-11 Single Transmitter Single Frequency Digital WirelessDigital Audio • Best seller • 48k/24-bit • 300ft Range
- A reliable digital wireless microphone system that is easy to setup and use – The superior sound quality of digital audio with DQPSK modulation combined with the performance & reliability of the UHF frequency range.
- State-of-the art, professional 48kHz / 24-bit digital conversion for exceptional audio clarity with transparent frequency response across the entire audible range (20Hz ~ 20kHz). The truest possible sound with undetectably low latency.
- Perfect for stage performance, karaoke, public address (presentations, classes, conferences).
- Reliable long range operation. Digital transmission virtually eliminates interference from nearby obstacles. Extended operating range up to 300 feet line-of-sight.
- Volume control, XLR output, 1/4" line output, power switch, LCD display & safety cable clip to prevent power cord from being accidentally pulled off
The Nady DW Digital Wireless Microphone System brings you the superior sound quality of digital audio technology in a simple, easy-to-use and reliable package. Complete with a handheld microphone, this system couldn’t be easier to set up and operate.
The DW is loaded with top professional operating features and offers the best performance and value available in digital wireless. With 48 kHz / 24-bit digital audio conversion, low latency and clear channel operation in the UHF 900MHz band, the Nady DW Series Digital Wireless Microphone System provides interference-free performance for any application.
|Dimensions||8 × 6 × 1.75 in|
|Type of Transmitter(s)||
Handheld Microphone, Bodypack with lapel microphone and black headset microphone
- DW-11 single receiver
- Digital HT handheld microphone transmitter
- AC adapter
- ¼” audio cable
OVERALL SYSTEM PERFORMANCE
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz ± 3dB
- Dynamic Range: 120dB (A-weighted)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.1%
- Latency: 3msec (48kHz Sample Rate)
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: Selected frequencies between 902 and 951MHz
- Frequency Stability: ± 20PPM, PLL controlled
- Modulation: DQPSK
- Operating Range: Up to 300 ft. typical (depending on site conditions); optimum line-of-sight
- Reception: External 7.25” (18.5cm) attached antenna
- Receiver Sensitivity: -94dBm
- Controls: Power ON/OFF, Volume Control
- Connectors: 1/4” (6.35 mm) unbalanced phone jack (360 mV/ no load) / XLR balanced output (±12 mV/600Ω load)
- LED Indicators: Power ON, RF/AF LEDs
- Unwanted Signal Rejection: 60dB image and spurious
- Power Requirements: DC 13.5V Regulated @ 400mA
- Weight and Dimensions: 0.75lbs (340g) 8” x 6” x 1.75” (203 x 152 x 44mm)
DIGITAL HT™ TRANSMITTER
- RF Power Out: +13dBm, (50mW maximum allowed by FCC)
- RF Spurious Emissions: <–50 dB
- LED Indicator: Unit on (single flash), Low Battery Alert (red)
- Battery Type: 2 AA Alkaline
- Battery Life: Up to 11 Hours
- Audio Input: Integral neodymium dynamic cartridge
- Controls: Power switch
- Weight and Dimensions: 0.6lbs (272g) / 9.25”(L) x 2”(dia.)