Handheld microphone transmitter for UHF-3 wireless system
- Features the Nady DM-10D unidirectional neodymium dynamic cartridge for optimum true sound, maximum feedback rejection and minimal handling noise
- Audio mute switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter on
- Battery status LED (red) indicator flashes once for Battery OK; lights steady for low-battery alert
- TX LED (green) indicator lights steady
- Uses two AA alkaline or NiMH batteries
- Rugged, all-metal housing
*For fixed frequency systems*Be sure to select the correct frequency for your transmitter by consulting your system for a numbered or lettered channel sticker with the frequency listed in MHz. This can usually be found on the receiver’s body or in the battery compartment of the transmitters. Then, choose the matching frequency in the drop down menu before adding to your cart one transmitter at a time for checkout. Keep in mind that no two transmitters on the same frequency can operate simultaneously, as you will hear some undesirable noise symptoms.