The handheld Nady WLPA-35 is a versatile, lightweight, and easily portable loudspeaker/microphone unit ideal for numerous public-address applications. The WLPA-35 includes a high-performance VHF wireless microphone, 35-watt amplifier, 5” speaker, a rechargeable Lithium Ion battery and features bass/treble tone control. The WLPA-35’s ergonomic design includes a carry handle and convenient shoulder strap which allow easy transport and portability. The WLPA-35 is ruggedly constructed and perfect for use in the classroom, on the field, at business meetings and other public gatherings.
- Powerful 35W audio power output with 5″ speaker.
- 1/4” unbalanced input jack (MIC/TS) and 1/8” unbalanced output jack (AUDIO OUT), Volume, Tone controls,LED indicators.
- VHF wireless system features noise reduction companding circuitry for quietest operation with a wide dynamic range.
- Available with choice of 2 VHF channels for the included HT-35
- Handheld Mic. One wireless P.A. and one HT-35 on the same channel comprises a system.
- Powered internally with a high capacity Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery, with convenient internal built-in charger circuit.
- Provided universal voltage 110V-240V AC adapter charger.
- Small and lightweight—only 6” x 7” x 11.3” (153 x 170 x 287mm) and 3.4 lbs. (1.5 Kg).
- Shoulder strap for easy transport.